Thursday 2 July 2015


Firstly I got the images from Google then I pasted them onto adobe Photoshop and played around with them to find a good position and order for them. Then what I had done was added a text by clicking on the text button on Photoshop desktop button and added the text I wanted, in this case it was the word "goal." This advert I made shows you can achieve your goals by working hard and being determined.

The way I could improve this by using real images instead of animated ones which would have made it more effective in terms of understanding the advert itself with out any words. The target audience this is aimed to would be kids between the age of 6 to 25 because they may still be in education dreaming of a goal ,they are very close to reach.    





No comments:

Post a Comment