Tuesday 23 June 2015

the reason i chose media is because my friends had recommended it to me. and it looked interesting to do. the part im looking most forward to it the music video because i have done some of this is the past with my mates and i was fun. what i wish to learn is how to do editing and effects to make videos and pictures look better which for me will be a key skill.the grade i hope to achieve is an A. the latest TV show i watched was futurama and the Simpsons. and the latest movie was Jurassic world.so people watch it more often because it may relate or show similar situations they may face. i have used my ipad to catch up with the latest gossip and TV to catch up with the news. i use my phone the most. Jurassic world would have the genres of sci -fi ,adventure ,action. the reason it apples to a family audience is because it contains kids and adults that look after them in the family sort of manner

No comments:

Post a Comment